Purposefully Peaceful Environment
Space for Growth, Space for Peace, Space for Self-Love, Space for Wellbeing
“The spiritual principle of cause and effect where the intent and actions of an individual influence the future of that individual.”
Holistic Wellbeing Practices
We offer Yoga, Pilates and Meditation classes, 1-2-1 treatments and personal development workshops focusing on inner growth and spirituality.
What data we gather
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
We may collect information about you whenever you use the MINDBODY App, for example:
- When you create an account on the MINDBODY App, we may ask for Personal Information such as your name, email, mailing address, social media account ID, and other personal information you may provide with your account. You can edit certain information in your account through the My Info tab in the app.
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To complete and fulfill your purchase or class registration, for example, to process your payments, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you, but only if you have explicitly opted in under GDPR regulations.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you, but only if you have explicitly opted in under the GDPR 2016/679.
- To administer the website: to contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons. You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, by emailing us at email@example.com.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of the information we hold about you. Please provide your phone number, so we can call you to verify your identity before sharing any personal details.
We may disclose your personal information to our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, customer service, email delivery, credit card processing, auditing and other similar services.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
List of APIs used on the website and what data is being sent or pulled
- Google MAP API is being used on the site to show our location for the map on the contact page
- YouTube API is being used to show embedded YouTube videos on the site.
- Mindbody API is being used to connect with the mindbody app, allowing you to book on to our classes
Updating this statement
Cookies and how we use them
In common with almost all professionally run websites, this website logs the IP address of each visitor in order to keep it running reliably. This is also essential for protecting the website and its visitors from malicious attacks, including infection with malware.
This website provides information as a service to visitors such as yourself, and to do this reliably and efficiently, it sometimes places small amounts of information on your computer or device (e.g. mobile phone). This includes small files known as cookies. The cookies stored by this website cannot be used to identify you personally.
What is a cookie
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Remembering that you have logged in, so that you don’t have to re-enter your username and password on every page.
List of cookies used on the website
List of cookies we use for karmahub.co.uk are listed below:
|PHPSESSID||Karma Hub||This cookie is used for managing user session on the website.|
|__cfduid||Cloudflare||DNS records held at Cloudflare enable us to provide a secure connection, they set this cookie to identify your device as trusted. https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200170156-What-does-the-Cloudflare-cfduid-cookie-do-|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users. Expiration time: 24|
|YouTube||We embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode.
Read more at YouTube’s embedding videos information page.PREF – * Expires after eight months
VSC – * expires at the end of your session
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE – *expires after eight months
remote_sid – * expires at the end of your session
We have implemented IP Anonymization on our site, so any data gathered and sent to Google is anonymous. Please click here to find out more information about IP Anonymization in Analytics.